An all natural way to thin tung oil. Citrus Solvent will evaporate as it dries. Can also be used as an concentrated cleaner.
Natural Citrus Solvent by The Real Milk Paint Company is used as a direct replacement for mineral spirits and odorless mineral spirits. Citrus Solvent can be used wherever paint thinner or mineral spirits are required as a natural, safer alternative. Citrus Solvent is not the same as any of the other “citrus-branded” cleaning products on the market, including Citrus Solve or Citri-Solve. It is, however, an excellent degreaser, paint thinner alternative, and can be used to replace petroleum chemicals such as mineral spirits.
Citrus Solvent is 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water. This small amount of water is emulsified in the solvent and will not raise wood grain but is released into the air as the solvent evaporates.
SHIPPING AND RETURN INFO
We custom cut every shelf and bracket upon order (no pre-made, ready-to-ship pieces prepared in advance).
We also process our orders in the order we receive them. That means that there are a few folks who are excited for us to finish up and ship their shelves, first.
Most of our products take about 10-15 business days (Monday - Friday) to be handcrafted and boxed, ready to ship.
Once shipped, (post-production), orders usually take about 3-4 days from our door in Kansas City to yours (Monday - Saturday). Orders are shipped via UPS most. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped.
Furniture pieces (such as tables, desks, etc) are not included in the standard shipping pricing. Those are available for pickup or subject to the prevailing LTL rate and have a 3-6 week lead time.
At J THOMAS HOME we want you to be confident in your purchase. Click here to see answers to commonly-asked questions, like specific details about making a purchase, how long the process takes to ship, how much weight we recommend, and much more.